Monday, August 3, 2009

Snow Tunnel

As a kid growing up in Pittsburgh, we had our share of snow. It was fun to play in it, especially if it meant a day off of school.

One day, my brother and his friend built a snow tunnel. Where they would take turns crawling through from one end to another. It looked like fun and I asked if I could try it. They said sure. Little did I know that they had a plan for me.

As I was crawling through (it was about 5 feet long), one end of the tunnel was closed off. I turned and the other end was closed off. Those 'jerks' had collapsed the tunnel on purpose. I was definitely scared.

All I could hear was their laughter. I wasn't able to dig my way out. Fortunately, they decided I probably needed to be rescued and they dug me out.

1 comment:

  1. ask becky about the fun times defending herself against her brother

    ReplyDelete