Friday, August 21, 2009

Drug Deal Gone Bad

About 10 years ago I was working from home when I heard this very loud noise. I ran outside but did not see anything. I did hear noises from behind our house. So, I walked through the neighbors yard and then I saw a car that had crashed into someones home.

(The house I later learned belonged to a couple who owned several very popular Asian restaurants within my neighborhood).

There was a girl in the back seat yelling. Turns out she had broken her leg and she was trapped inside the car.

Later I learned the whole story. The people who lived behind us had a son who was a drug dealer. Several teenagers had come to make a purchase. The teenagers tried to leave without paying their tab. So, when they tried to drive off, the drug dealer grabbed onto the steering wheel. The car careened out of control before cashing into the neighbors garage.

Just another day in suburbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment