Saturday, August 29, 2009

DQ and Potato Casserole

A funny thing happened tonight. My wife had made a delicious ham and potato casserole and I ate as much as I could. But, there were so many leftovers, we decided to see if our neighbors wanted some. It's not something we do very often (maybe once a year). Not because we don't like our neighbors, but we usually do not have a lot of food left over.

We checked next door and they were not home. We decided to drive to the local DQ (Dairy Queen) to get some ice cream. After we arrived, I waited in the car. A few minutes later, my neighbor walks to the window and hands me a 'Blizzard'. It turns out, they had decided to bring me back a dessert. This was also unusual, they had never done this. This was only the second time they had been to this DQ.

What an odd coincidence.

ps: I am now a fan of the Blizzard, but boy is it filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment