Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Plumbing Issues

When I lived at my townhouse in Tampa Palms, I was relieved that the association maintained a lot of things that I did not have to concern myself with.

I did have to do some things. I am not a Mr Fix It, but I try.

One time, I had to make a toilet repair and by the time I was done, water had been shut off to all 216 units at Faircrest. I had accidentally broke a valve and water started gushing everywhere. I called the office and they sent someone down. At the time, the units did not have an individual shut off or neither of us knew where it was.

So, the Faircrest employee called the office and they in turn shut off the water until a plumber could be brought in.

I didn't make a lot of friends that day with my neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment