Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My New Job and It's One Flaw

I really like my new job. I work with a lot of nice people and it keeps me busy. My only complaint is that there is only one men's room on each floor. There is also a lady's room on each floor.

With all the male employees, you sometimes find yourself having to run up and down the stairs and hope for the best. More often than you would think, both are unavailable. The other alternative is dodging traffic to make it across the street to our other location. I did this once, only to be drenched by a mini tsunami on the way back to the office.

What can be really annoying is when you hear the flush and do not see an 'exit' in a reasonable time. The other day, I heard the flush, followed by 2 minutes of water running ("Is he taking a shower?") and then 30 seconds of hand drying. I thought, "Boy, this guy is thorough".

To even make it worse, I have had a cold and have been drinking this orange powder drink several times a day (my limit is 4 at this point). With the other water I drink, my trips have increased.

Anyway, that is my one gripe.

No job is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment