Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Day with the Red Hats

About 5 years ago we went on a vacation trip North Carolina. We were out sightseeing one day and I started to notice a bunch of ladies who were dressed the same. I am a curious person who enjoys asking complete strangers questions. Most of the time (I have learned), people like to talk about themselves. I think 99% of the people in the world are friendly. Most are probably a question of way of telling you their life story.

I will have some future blogs about some of those experiences.

But on this day, I learned all about the Red Hat Society (and I was made an honorary member).

The ladies I am pictured with were very nice to explain (over and over) again all about their group. I can't say I remember much (I think I was blinded by all the red). But there sure were a lot of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment