Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fence Fraud

Did you ever type your name into a search engine (like Google) just for fun? I did this the other day and was surprised to find it listed within a website of a company that had recently installed a fence for us.

We needed a fence repair because we had this out of control cactus that had grown so wide that it had expanded the fence to where the dogs could escape. The fence also was beaten up from the dogs leaping against it every time a squirrel would go on a mad dash as it tried to escape being killed by Bob and Rusty.

So, we searched the internet and got some quotes from a few companies. One company had a cool website and had a lot of good customer feedback from previous clients. I now know why.

We hired the company and they did an average job. A few weeks after the fence was installed I saw gaps in the fence. Overall, I was not impressed with their workmanship.

But, if you see the image and text below (from the companies website), you would have thought the opposite. They claim that I said "
Very Professional Did Great Work". I never did.

So, don't believe everything you read on a website (except, for this one).

ps: I sent an email to the company asking them to remove my name and comments. I wonder if they will, they don't have a lot of integrity to have lied about someones comments.


Very Professional Did Great Work
Dave Diebold - New Tampa, Fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment