Thursday, October 1, 2009

Celebrity Siting

This must be my week for hearing about and seeing professional wrestlers.

This past weekend, I heard a lot of stories about Hulk Hogan.

My wife and the preacher who performed a wedding ceremony that I attended both knew the "Hulkster" from Robinson High School in Tampa. In fact, the preacher talks to Hulk Hogan on a regular basis.

My wife likes to tell a story about how Hulk kicked down a door at a party she attended back in High School.

One of Hulks wrestling rivals was Dusty Rhodes, known as the 'American Dream'. The "Dream" likes to eat at Wright's Deli. My buddy Dennis and I ate there this past Monday and as we were leaving, we spotted Dusty.

It looked like he was eating for two. He had several sandwiches, soup, and dessert. But then again, he is a big guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment