Monday, October 12, 2009

Water Drinking Contest

One of the nice things about my job at New Homes was the Zephyrhills water that was delivered each week. We had more of those huge 5-gallon bottles than I could count. We also had the smaller hand held bottles.

We were a well hydrated group of employees.

One day, I thought I would put the water to good use. I challenged a few of the guys to a water drinking contest. I thought it would lift everyone's spirits (since, the company was sinking like me during my high school swim class).

So, after I proposed the contest, there ensued a long debate on what the rules would be, etc (some of my co-workers were a little immature).

Anyway, once all that was cleared up, Dennis, Miles, and myself began the contest.

Greg was the official judge. A job he would regret.

Within a few seconds, I had a laughing attack and proceeded to blow out my water like the seals at Sea World. Greg was the unlucky recipient of my 'stream'.

As he was ducking and getting soaked, Dennis and Miles kept chugging. I don't remember who won, but it was a fun day.

Greg took it well. He was fine after he located a roll of paper towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment