Monday, October 5, 2009

Bob and Sammy

A while back, I talked about Rusty's new friend Sammy.

Bob (our Sharpei-mix) and Sammy are not friends.

One day, Sammy had gone over to say hi to Bob. I was talking to Sammy's owner when I heard a terrible sound. Bob and Sammy were having a bad fight. Michael Vick would have been proud. We tried to separate them, but it was difficult. I thought Bob was going to kill Sammy, but Sammy defended himself pretty well. Bob had a small cut on his face, but it healed quickly.

Eventually, they were separated. Sammy's owners took it all in stride. They acted nicer than I would have.

Sammy must have sniffed Bob in the wrong place. Bob is sensitive in that way. As most males are.

To this day, Sammy is afraid of Bob. He runs as fast as he can from us if Bob is around. I have to take Bob a different direction so that Rusty and Sammy can have some play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment