Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rolling Down the Mountain

When I was in High School, I made a friend with a guy who liked to do crazy pranks. I realized later that we could have killed someone.

The worst prank ("kids, don't try this") was when we took an old tire and rolled it down a hill where it would cross a busy street (where people were driving their cars).

The location was at my old elementary school. It was late in the evening. After we rolled the tire down down this steep hill, we watched to see what would happen. Sure enough, a car had to slam on it's breaks to avoid getting hit.

A minute later, we see a car speeding up the hill. We ran into the woods as fast as we could. We escaped detection. I remember thinking, I got to get new friends. This nut is going to get me sent to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment