Monday, January 25, 2010

New Season of 24

I have just a few shows that I like to watch. My current favorites are Lost, Criminal Minds, and 24. Now, I also like to watch sports. But, since they are on constantly, I find myself only watching a few minutes before clicking the remote.

This past week, the new season of 24 premiered. I started watching Jack Bauer and his CTU colleagues after the third season. I got so hooked on it, that I went out and bought the first three seasons. The show centers around terrorism. Ironically, the show started shortly after the attacks of 9/11.

The premise of the show (for non-watchers) is that there are 24 episodes for a season. Each of the 24 shows represents 1 hour of time. There is a lot that happens in those 24 hours. The hero, Jack Bauer, played by Kiefer Sutherland, has many adventures.

Throughout the life of the series, he has died a bunch of times and been brought back to life. He has cut off a bunch of limbs and shot thousands of people.

Anyway, I am glad that my DVR player has something meaningful to record.

Here's to a new season of action and adventure (and limbs being severed).

No comments:

Post a Comment