Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Case of the Lost Book

Taking a break from the Vision stories for one day.

Last week, as I was departing my Southwest flight (I sat in the back to avoid the 'screaming baby' nightmare), I noticed that someone had left a paperback book in a seatback.

I picked up the book, but I knew that I would have almost no chance of finding the rightful owner.

However, I found that the bookmark that was used was a boarding ticket pass.

So, after retruning home, I spent about 15 minutes surfing the net (fortunately, the owner of the book had an unusual name). Based on property records, I learned the address of the owner.

So, to make a long story short -- the book will soon be on it's way to it's owner. I may even drop it off after church, since the owner lives in Land O Lakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment