Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to Gain Weight

Earlier this year, I reported that I had reached my goal of losing 40 pounds. I had reached that goal with the help of a medically supervised weight program. I actually went on to lose an additional 12 pounds for a total of 52 pounds lost!

My new weight of 178 pounds was exciting. I went out and bought a bunch of new clothes and I felt great.

However, in the past month, I have regained about 10 pounds. The reason for the weight gain was the following:

1) Thanksgiving
2) Stopped playing basketball at the YMCA
3) Stopped other exercising at the Y
4) Started to eat a bunch of sweets and chips and soft drinks
5) Started to eat bigger portions at lunch and dinner
6) Started to eat the wrong kind of foods
7) Visited Mom in Pittsburgh

So, I have decided (in the midst of the holidays), to go back to the things that helped me lose weight. Check back in a few weeks for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment